New in this prerelease of version 9.2 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
- In formula editor, you can now press Command-I to show spaces and control characters more visually.
- Changed syntax colorizing for formulas to ignore white space between function name and bracket.
- Updated Hotkey key names to use left/right/up/down for Mac and Windows.
- Changed JSON.SetPathItem to create objects if they are missing.
- Added new functions for taking picture on iPhone to use ona Mac with continuity: ContinuityCamera.Import, ContinuityCamera.Result and ContinuityCamera.SetScriptTrigger.
- Changed WordFile.ReplaceTag to look for tags in document properties.
- Changed WordFile functions to also handle OpenDocument text files.