The MBS is easily the most powerful plug-in available for FileMaker today. There are over 400 functions that allow FileMaker developers to extend their solutions in some amazing ways. A quick overview:
- Control the Webviewer
- Fill and submit forms
- Image editing with GraphicsMagick
- Use PDF functions from Mac OS X
- Query Icons
- Make Screenshots
- Lock your app for Kiosks
- Control windows in Filemaker
- Mac App Store
- Put your solution into Apple's Mac App Store and use plugin functions to verify the package receipt.
- Register your own URL Scheme
- Have your solution start with a click on an email or website and process the URL as you need. Plugin calls a script with the name you define when registering.
- Query system information
- Run Scripts
- Global variables
- Powerful text functions
And a log of more stuff like Container utility functions. If you miss something, please email us and we may add another function for you.