* Encrypt/Decrypt text with AES or Blowfish.
* Calculate MD5 and SHA512 hashes.
* Parse objects in JSON notation
* Create JSON objects in your scripts
* Use CoreLocation on Mac OS X to query the geographical position of a Mac
* Calculate distances between your Mac and other points.
* Save and Load preference values.
* On Windows with the registry and on Mac OS X in the preferences folder.
File Dialog functions:
* Show open and save dialogs
* Show folder selection dialog
* Allow multiple selections, hidden files and more options.
* Create directories
* Check whether files or folders exist
* Query file size
* Query path to your filemaker solution
* Launch applications and documents.
* Set/Clear file icons (Mac only)
New Webviewer additions:
* Query estimated progress for loading a web page.
* Use WebDownloadDelegate functions to catch downloads and process them. (Mac only)
* Use WebPolicyDelegate functions to define which files are downloaded and which are viewed. (Mac only)
New PDFKit functions: (Mac only)
* Add watermarks to a PDF page.
* Query text on PDF page with formattings.
Read about all changes in detail in the release notes on our website. Please also take time to check our more than 100 example databases showing you the functionality of our plugin.
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and Intel processor
* Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
* FileMaker Pro 7.0 to 12.0
* 50 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.7 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD). Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications. A free trial download is also available.