New in this prerelease of version 10.2 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.
04 05 20 - 11:41
- Updated CURL to version 7.70.0.
- Added XML.Compact function.
- Changed default text encoding for email parsing on Linux to be Windows encoding to avoid endless loop in plugin SDK text routines.
- Fixed bug in Audit functions, introduced in pr2.
- Changed PKCS7.ReadFromFile to better report error messages from OpenSSL.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
- Changed Linux plugin to use ISO 8859 1 for text strings, which have native encoding, but are not UTF-8.
- Changed CURL.FormAddKeyText and CURL.FormAddKeyTextContentType to use UTF-8 as default encoding.
- Added ECKey.CanSign and ECKey.Valid functions.
- Changed Linux plugin to load libidn dynamically at runtime. If this works, you can use domain names in unicode characters.
- Changed plugin to load LDAP library dynamically.
- Added IDN support for MacOS with a pull request to CURL.