- Improved JSON.SetPathItem and JSON.GetPathItem functions to accept FileMaker's style for object/array accessing.
- Fixed a bug where Code Folding caused a mess with long scripts.
- Changed code folding to leave last row of block there.
- Fixed a bug in SyntaxColoring.Format raising exception if a color is not defined.
- Fixed a problem with FM.InsertRecord and FM.UpdateRecord functions. They now ignore empty field names.
We check out the FMSQL functions in MBS FileMaker Plugin to quickly use SQL under the hood without doing SQL ourselves. Let the plugin write the SQL statements and just call functions like FM.InsertRecord, FM.UpdateRecord or FM.DeleteRecord.(more)
- Fixed links for Get() functions to not show up if the checkbox in preferences dialog is not set.
- Improved DynaPDF.AppendImagePage and DynaPDF.AppendImagePages to handle PDF, too.
- Fixed a problem where one function sets error flag and calling function gets logged to have error incorrectly.
- Changed JSON.ToXML to unpack the text nodes made by XML.ToJSON.
- Added CURL.Options function to query JSON with all options set.
- Added CURL.SetOptionMaxLifeTimeConnection, CURL.SetOptionMimeOptions and CURL.SetOptionSSHHostPublicKeySHA256 functions.
- Rewrote Files.RevealFile for Windows to select a file.
- Fixed a bug in code folding.
- Added RemoteControl.InsertText function.
Let Stefanie show you how to install a local copy of MongoDB and use it in Claris FileMaker with the MBS FileMaker Plugin.
Do you already know our LibXL functions for FileMaker, with which it is possible to read, create and edit Excel documents although you don't have Excel installed? This part of the plugin requires an additional LibXL license and you need to attach an additional library to your database. I will show you in this blog article how to make the preparations to use the LibXL functions in your solution.(more)
- Added flags for JSON.Import and XML.Import functions to skip table and field creation.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't call basic functions like Version or Register if demo mode ended.
- Improved code to add/remove table occurrence prefixes to skip quoted text.
- Added XML.GetSaveNoEmptyTags and XML.SetSaveNoEmptyTags functions.
- Changed JSON.ToXML to better convert arrays.
- Added json key for PDFKit.GetPDFAttribute function.
- Fixed a problem in DragDrop functions on Windows crashing if used with text dropping.
- Fixed per thread storage to properly cleanup and avoid trace functions leak file handles on server if you use per thread trace files.
While pricing adjustments are often unavoidable, it brings the opportunity to buy at the old prices until 23rd September 2022. So if you have a license of Claris FileMaker, please consider to order updates for adding additional years to it. You may pay for a license 3 or 5 years in advance. Even if your license expired in 2023 or 2024, you may be able to add more time now.
- save around 10% by buying now.
- save more by ordering multi year licenses.
For MBS Plugin, you can of course also order at current price list and enjoy our multi year offers. Please contact us if you like to order bigger.
For MBS Plugin 12.4 we implemented a long standing wish from various FileMaker developers: Code Folding.
As you know our plugin highlights matching script lines for If and Loop blocks. So you see what lines belongs to what other line. Now when we detect such a block, we add a little control on the between the line number and the text. You can click that control to hide some lines and later click it again to show them.
When you save the script, FileMaker reloads it or you start dragging a line, all lines show again. Our line hiding is only temporary until something unhides them.
Please try and let us know the if you find issues.
As usual, this feature is macOS only. If you like to see a Windows version, please contact Claris Inc. directly to implement this cross platform in a future version.
- Changed variable name check to allow % in the variable name.
- Improved XML.ToJSON to handle data type conversion for attributes, too.
- Reverted a fix for our mutex handling, which we broke in 12.3. Fixed in 12.3.0.08 and newer.
- Fixed a problem with List.CSVSplit, Matrix.CSVSplit and QuickList.CSVSplit not parsing properly quoted multi line value.
- Fixed a problem where ErrorLog would show IsError function.
- Fixed a crash with MongoDB where some functions would not check whether you set URI before.
- Added MongoDB.CursorErrorDocument and MongoDB.NewCursorFromCommandReply functions.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206.
- Added Collapse/Expand All commands to script list in Script Workspace (macOS only).
- Added Find Duplicate Names contextual menu commands for script list in Script Workspace (macOS only).
- Added hide/unhide commands for contextual menus for Script Workspace (macOS only).
- Added code folding for Script Workspace (macOS only).
- Added List.MatchesSubString function.
- Added Matrix.Rotate function.
- Implemented Files.DiskInfo function for iOS.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.39.2.
- Added MongoDB.InsertMany function to insert multiple records in one operation.
- Added MongoDB.FindIndexes and MongoDB.Rename functions.
- Added MongoDB.CloseCollection and MongoDB.CloseDatabase functions.
- Added size parameter for GMImage.Hash function.
- Added DirectoryWatcher.TotalChangeCount function.
- Changed QLPreviewPanel.AddPDF to pass right filename of PDF from container to the preview window.